- Researched, designed, and implemented a new system for deploying modules including fallbacks, automatic module deletion and version management
- Introduced several new checks to platform repo
- Lead several incidents and followed up with post-mortems
- Initialised and lead EKS upgrade to bring new infrastructure to downstream version
- Heavily expanded platform repo with new modules and objects in order to enable a more DRY development environment
- Lead initiative to centralise all Whereby accounts to non-personal ownership and limit API keys
Design and documentation
- Extended platform documentation, contribution guides, etc.
- Created github-actions repo and extrapolated deployment process for builds across company which have subsequently been made open-source
- Designed and implemented certificate-management EKS addon
- Lead “programming for non programmers” initiative in order to improve non-tech members’ understanding of APIs, databases, etc.
- Established “newbie forum” aimed at improving onboarding experience for new Wherebyrds
- Lead cost reduction initiative in sandbox accounts
- Shared a lot of dog photos